Hello my Honey Bees!
At a time such as this that we are experiencing as the entire world tries to figure our way to being protected, the most important thing that I am thinking about is; how we can pull together as one in fighting this virus. It is imperative that we listen to what is being said across the world from health officials and the CDC. (click for info) We want to make sure that we are also listening to a reliable source for information on how to handle this.
One thing for sure, is we must emphasize the importance to our friends and loved ones that in stead of living in fear that we just follow the directions. For the first time in a long time, (at least in America) families are having to stay in the home together on a daily basis. Don't let this destroy your family but, let it bring everyone closer together.
You may say how Habaka? Well, in my opinion we can do the following:
- Give one another the space each of us needs in order to have that me time.
- You may want to think about things that you've always wanted to do, but never had the time to look into it.
- Don't feel guilty to get some much needed SLEEP, that your body has been lacking for months.
- Study whatever subject that your working towards to making you better at your craft.
- Don't forget that you can go outside, but not be close together as before, but keeping your distance in your neighborhood, or if you live in the mountains, go and explore mother nature.
- Do arts and crafts projects
- Play games (keeping your distance of course) WAR GAMES A HARD NO!
- Teach your kids how to pray and read more
- Make sure everyone in the household is not in a depressive state-we are going to make it
- Drink lots of water-CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH
- Don't watch the NEWS every waking moment (it's not good for your health)
- Stay positive and know that we will get through this
- DON'T HANG OUT WHERE YOU SHOULDN'T BE
- Check on your friends and family often
- LAUGH, LIVE, AND LOVE ALOT
- Exercise as a family or if your alone, then do it through your laptop and if you don't have one make it up
Please add to this list! This list could go on and on, with so many things we can do to make this a more better experience. For instance, I haven't been regular with my BLOG or anything else for that matter, because I had just way too much on my plate, and couldn't keep up. To tell you the truth I was getting really stressed out with having so much to do as my own BOSS, with no help.
I myself am starting to feel much better as the days go by, because I'm getting the rest that I so desperately was lacking. The biggest thing to remember is not to PANIC, because we don't want FEAR to take over our MIND, BODY, and SOUL! If we let FEAR creep in, we will be doomed, and not much help to anyone. One thing I learned a long time ago in serving God and being quite is...that when things happen that you cannot change, take a deep breath and ride the wave, you will come out on top if you don't let FEAR be your guide.
Of course I too have taken a big loss in wages as an independent artist. However, I do believe in multiple streams of income and if you want to help me out in any way then, I can write a BLOG all about that! But I'm faithful that it will all work out one way or the other. Now is the time that we must tap into our super natural resources. If you don't believe in it, then perhaps you need to start.
On the bright side of things, just think we all still have the internet and can interact with one another on line, and so many other APPS that allow us to see one another face to face. Although we also need some down time from social media. Lol I'm praying for everyone all over the world, and as you know I have so many people that are dear to me in other countries. Let's just pull together and do the right thing, and preach it to everyone to stay safe, and above all LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!!! Show some compassion PEOPLE!
All of this is happening to the world for a reason. Embrace the moment and let's learn from it. Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray....(remember, you don't have to do it in public, or do good deeds for the world to know either, just be a good person, and help who you can by any means you can)
LOVE MY HONEY BEES!!! HUGS